- Hosted on Amazon Webservices - this is promising and already secured
- OS: recent version of Ubuntu 14.04
- No major vulnerabilities found with penetration testing tools
- HTTPs/SSL : you have B-rating. Some browsers may show your pages as insecure
- You do not use HTTPs on checkout pages (Why this is important?)
- Looks like you have open SSH port to the world.
Check that your packages are updated. Even recent version of Ubuntu may not help against old packages You have server signatures open.
- Common pages (home, category, product) has server response below 2 seconds. Really good!
- Your overal page size is on average below 600Kb, which is fine
- Elements from external service freegeoip.net take too long to load. Consider removing it from the page. Service is not stable enough.
- jquery.min.js file is not found on all pages. It means that server is processing additional slow request. It is worth being corrected.
- It looks like you are not using any frontend cache in Magento. FPC extension can dramatically change your page response time
You are not using any CDN (Content Delivery Network). You can improve your page load times using CDN like Akamai or Amazon CloudFront.
- you are using Amazon SES to deliver mails - this is wise!
- you are not listed on any email blacklists
- You do not have SPF and DKIM records set up. This can lead to increased detection rate of your mails as SPAM
- You have advices, without peeking into internals of your infrastructure we can not tell a lot
- Most Magento installations got it wrong and fail to backup data correctly
- You are probably can miss your back up for digital assets (media folder), database and source code
Try to restore your site completely from backup archives. It may not work at all. Do not be caught by surprise in case of urgency